Introduction to Grace Church
March 20, 2020
3:00pm – 5:00pmCategory: Membership Class
Introduction to Grace Church is a meeting for those wanting to know more about Grace Church and is the first step towards church membership. We will discuss:
- The vision and mission of Grace Church,
- why Grace church is centered around Home Groups,
- ways to get involved at Grace Church,
- what church members at Grace Church means and why it is important, and
- what doctrinal beliefs are essential for Grace Church Members to believe.
There will also be time for you to ask any questions you might have about Grace Church. Coming to this meeting does not mean you are committing to Grace Church, but we hope this meeting will help you decide if Grace Church is the church God wants you to join.
The location for the meeting will be sent with RSVP.
RSVP for this event by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.